Students must be admitted to Southern Oregon University before they can be accepted to UCAM. We encourage students to apply simultaneously to SOU and the UCAM program. After admittance to the university, completed UCAM applications are reviewed and students are notified of acceptance within three weeks. Currently, enrolled students at SOU may apply at any time; enrollment in UCAM generally begins the following term.
UCAM is a limited enrollment program. Students may be placed on a waiting list if there is not currently room in the program.
Steps to Apply
2. Apply to UCAM
- Complete UCAM application
- One of the coaches will contact you to schedule an interview.
- Submit current documentation of disability.
- Documentation may be uploaded through Disability Resources, or sent to us by mail or fax.
- Please check the disability documentation guidelines
3. After being notified of acceptance
- Review and select coaching tier option in the program contract
- Sign the electronic program contract
- Complete both the parent and student intake forms
Questions? Feel free to contact us!
University Coaching and Academic Mentoring
Address: 1250 Siskiyou Blvd, Ashland, OR 97520
Phone: (541)552-6213 (ext 2)
Secure fax: (541) 552-8462