Applying to a graduate program at SOU begins with completing an online application. A $60 non-refundable application fee will be required when you apply.
- Go to https://sou.edu/admissions/apply/how-to-apply/.
- Click on the "Log in and Apply Now" button.
- Create an account, by selecting a Login ID and PIN. (Make a note of your ID and password in case you need to return to the application later - this program does not have a "forgot password' function.)
- If you are applying for one of the following concentrations (Adult Education, Leadership in Early Chidhood Education, or Curriculum and Instruction in STEM Education), you will want to select the " Graduate - Online MBA/MS Educ." application from the Application Type list. For all other areas, please select "Graduate/Postbaccalaureate" application from the Application Type list.
- Follow the rest of the instructions to complete the application.
- You can save the application as you go along and complete it at any time.
You must submit official transcripts of all coursework completed at any college or university you have attended or are currently attending to SOU Admissions. Transcripts must show degree(s) earned. If you are a graduate of SOU, you need only submit official transcripts for any other institution you have attended since you earned your degree at SOU.
Transcripts can be sent electronically or by mail to:
SOU Admissions Department
1250 Siskiyou Blvd.
Ashland, OR 97520