SOU’s Medford Campus at the HEC is home to a full-service testing center serving southern Oregon and neighboring communities. Tests are given at two different facilities within the HEC: The Prometric Testing Center (Room 122) and The SOU Testing Center (Room 108). Each testing facility specializes in a different set of tests and together they serve the region as a certified agency for academic, State, and National testing programs.
Prometric Testing Center (HEC Room 122):
- Prometric Center - for a full range of academic and professional exams offered by Prometric including CPA, MCAT, ASE, and more
- GRE-General Exam - Graduate Record Exam
- TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language
SOU Testing Center (HEC Room 108): year-round services
- Exam Proctoring - for SOU Students
- Exam Proctoring - for non-SOU Exams (such as EOU, OSU, OR Tax Preparer, out-of-state schools, etc.)
- Placement Tests - Year-round Accuplacer for Math (SOU students only)
- CLEP - College Level Examination Program
- PAN - Performance Assessment Network (for USPS, TSA, FBI ...)
- DSST - Dantes Subject Standardized Tests
- MAT - Miller Analogies Test
To learn more about a particular exam, please call or email the testing center. The Higher Education Center building is currently closed due to the COVID 19 virus. Click here to request a date after September 20th to test and we will let you know if we are open by then.
Please note: If you are an individual with a documented disability, please call Shawn Foster at 541-552-6213 before scheduling an exam.