Charge from the Bylaws:
The University Studies Committee (USC) will oversee the institution, maintenance and development of the University Studies general education curriculum.
The USC will be composed of seven voting faculty members, one representing each of the following: the School of Arts and Letters, the School of Business, the School of Education, the School of Sciences, the School of Social Sciences, Health and Physical Education, the University Seminar program, and the Library. The chair of the committee will be elected from the voting membership of the committee.
Until the end of the 2005-2006 academic year, up to four additional faculty members who served as full-time faculty members of CREAC, will be invited to serve as voting members of the USC. The Associate Provost for Curriculum and Personnel, the Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Services and Director of Admissions, the Director of the Center for Teaching, Learning and Assessment (CTLA), one member of the ACCESS center advising staff, a representative from Information Technology (IT), and one student will also serve as ex-officio, non-voting members. The Provost will designate one of the administrative ex-officio members as the administrative contact for this committee.
Final Reports to Faculty Senate
- University Studies Final Report 2011-2012
- University Studies Final Report 2012-2013
- University Studies Final Report 2013-2014
- University Studies Final Report 2014-2015
- University Studies Final Report 2015-2016
- University Studies Final Report 2016-2017
- University Studies Final Report 2017-2018
- University Studies Final Report 2018-2019