Tutoring Services are offered in a variety of subjects for students participating in the Success at Southern/TRIO SSS program.Tutors support Success at Southern/TRIO SSS students with coordination of homework, planning for tests, supplemental instruction, among others.
To be eligible for tutoring, Success at Southern/TRIO SSS students must have:
- A current Personal Education Plan on file with their Success at Southern/TRIO SSS Advisor
- Be a current SAS/TRIO SSS Student
TUTORING BEGINS , 2019
Final Study Jam (TBD)
In SU 143, Across from TRIO Central.
Tutoring Schedule Fall Term 2019 (TBD)
General Math: MTH 60, 65, 95, 243, 244
Math 111, Math 251, 252, 253, 321
Anatomy and Physiology:
Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, BI 211/212/213, 351, 341
ONLINE WRITING TUTORING:
Email your paper, outline, rough draft to firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE ALLOW 2 BUSINESS DAYS FOR A RESPONSE. We suggest you leave sufficient time for multiple drafts to be reviewed if necessary.
You are welcome to utilize SAS/TRIO SSS tutoring during these times. Please meet in TRIO Central (SU 149). All tutoring will occur at this location for TRIO unless otherwise arranged with SAS/TRIO SSS staff.
- Be aware that the above tutor(s) have other students that see them during these hours as well.
- Please be patient, the tutor will do their best to address your needs in a timely manner.Please remember to bring all of your course materials and your textbooks to your appointments.
- Please refer to our Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures for full policy description.
- Let us know if you have questions or concerns.
If you are seeking tutoring for a class not listed above, please contact SAS/TRIO SSS at email@example.com to discuss TRIO tutoring availability.
To Become a Success at Southern/TRIO SSS Tutor: Please apply online through the SOU Handshake posting. Applications are always accepted.