Guidelines and Forms
- Personal/Professional Services: Contract Guidelines
- Personal/Professional Services: Short Form Contract (form being revised 4/1/2020)
- Personal/Professional Services: Long Form Contract (form being revised 4/1/2020)
- REQUEST A CONTRACT (Service Center Link)
- Request a Contract Form (google doc)
- Substitute W-9/Direct Deposit Form -(Must be completed by all new vendors or contractors)
Please contact Purchasing Agent in Service Center office if you need assistance.
The Contracts Office is a division of Administration and Finance that provides advice and administrative oversight for a wide variety of contracts and acts as the final signature authority for contract documents.
The following are examples of the various types of contract documents administered by the contracts officer:
- Personal/Professional Services Contracts
- Service Contracts resulting from ITB or RFP
- Construction/Capital Improvement Contracts
- Facility Use Agreements
- Grant and Research Contracts (post award)
- Information Technology Contracts
- All other agreements or memorandums of understanding
The goal of the Contracts Office is to provide our customers with efficient processing of all contract documents while ensuring that those contracts are legally sufficient and protect the university's interests.
- Contracting Overview
- Campus Contracting & Purchasing Signature Authority Policy FAD.078 -(pdf)
- OUS Purchasing/Contracting OAR's -(see divisions 61, 62, 63)
Use Federal W-9 for paying SOU (Accounts Receivable):
- Federal W-9 SOU Taxpayer Identification Number - Valid for SOU beginning 6/29/2017
For questions or information regarding Contracts, Insurance issues or Risk Management, please contact the SOU Contracts Administrative Officer / Risk Manager located in the Service Center, located temporarily in Susanne Homes Hall.
Patricia Syquia email@example.com at:
Service Center Contracts Office, 506 Susanne Homes Hall
Contracts: Service Center, 506 Susanne Homes Hall, 1250 Siskiyou Blvd. Ashland, Oregon 97520
Operating Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (541) 552-7014