Guidelines and Forms
- Personal/Professional Services: Contract Guidelines
- Personal/Professional Services: Short Form Contract
- Personal/Professional Services: Long Form Contract
- Substitute W-9/Direct Deposit Form -(Must be completed by all new vendors or contractors)
Please contact Purchasing Agent in Service Center office if you need assistance.
The Contracts Office is a division of Administration and Finance that provides advice and administrative oversight for a wide variety of contracts and acts as the final signature authority for contract documents.
The following are examples of the various types of contract documents administered by the contracts officer:
- Personal/Professional Services Contracts
- Service Contracts resulting from ITB or RFP
- Construction/Capital Improvement Contracts
- Facility Use Agreements
- Grant and Research Contracts (post award)
- Information Technology Contracts
- All other agreements or memorandums of understanding
The goal of the Contracts Office is to provide our customers with efficient processing of all contract documents while ensuring that those contracts are legally sufficient and protect the university's interests.
Use Federal W-9 for paying SOU (Accounts Receivable):
- Federal W-9 SOU Taxpayer Identification Number - Valid for SOU beginning 7/1/2015
Contracts Officer: Treasa Sprague (541 552 6319)