Forms listed below are used when requesting Travel Reimbursement (revised 1/1/2018).
Travel Forms - Students only:
Travel Forms - Faculty/Staff:
- Airfare Reimbursement Form
- Local Mileage - Guidelines & Instruction
- Local Mileage Reimbursement Form (new rates effective 1/1/2018)
- Use Form for one day travel with no overnight stay.
- Form is designed to use one line for each one day travel of less than or equal to 100 miles.
- Travel Expense Reimbursement and/or Advance Form
- Use Form where travel may exceed 100 miles.
- Use Form if overnight stay (as entitled to travel reimbursement request per diem).
- Use Form for Advance (available to students and classified staff)
- Moving Expense Reimbursement Request Form
- Direct Deposit Enrollment/Cancellation Form
- Travel Exception Form
- U.S. Bank Travel Corporate Card Application Form
- International Travel Preapproval Form
Travel Rate Changes:
Travel reimbursement requests are typically made by the traveler at the end of each trip on the Travel Expense Reimbursement form. Reimbursement rate calculations are built into the formulas on the form. Be aware that SOU may update travel reimbursement rates during the course of the academic year. What this means to you is that if your travel occurred prior to the new rates going into effect AND before you submit for reimbursement, please be mindful to use the Travel Reimbursement Request Form with the prior rate.
Prior Travel Forms through 12/31/2017 - Prior forms will be kept on website for 30 days. Please submit 2017 reimbursement requests.
For example, if the SOU travel reimbursement rates are changed effective March 1st, then all travel on or after March 1st should be submitted on the updated Travel Expense Reimbursement form. If your travel occurred prior to March 1, then the travel is reimbursed using the prior Travel Expense Reimbursement for with the prior rate. See Service Center to verify use of correct form if in doubt.
Purchasing Office: Britt Hall 3rd Floor, 1250 Siskiyou Blvd. Ashland, Oregon 97520
Operating Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (541) 552-6700