Internships and research positions can transition into career opportunities and provide hands-on professional experience while working towards your degree.
Southern Oregon Orthepedics
Currently seeking Occupational Therapy Aides (part-time).
- College Student who desires to go on to Occupational Therapy graduate school
- Completion of at least two years of college
- Completion with a B or better of the first section of Anatomy and Physiology or beyond
- Prior work or volunteer experiences within the Occupational Therapy field or similar (home health, disability work, hospice…)
- Relevant academic/work references
- Proficient with basic computer use
- Proactive attitude and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and work hard!
Contact: Ryan Beck <email@example.com>;
Southern Oregon Orthopedics provides surgical care for injuries and illnesses that affect the spine, shoulders, knees, feet, ankles, hips, wrists and hands. Every surgeon in our practice has been fellowship-trained, which is the very highest level of clinical achievement for a practicing orthopedic surgeon. We perform complex spine surgery, arthroscopic surgery, hand and wrist surgery, as well as hip, knee and shoulder reconstruction and replacement surgery. Our surgeons serve as clinical medical directors for the Joint Replacement Center at Rogue Regional Medical Center and as co-medical directors of the Providence Spine Institute. We are currently the only surgical practice in Southern Oregon offering reverse shoulder replacement arthroplasty. Our surgeons are also actively involved in clinical trials pioneering new techniques in minimally-invasive spine surgeries. For your convenience, we have an on-site ACR-accredited MRI unit, two diagnostic x-ray suites and a state of the art mobile C-arm.