SOU has contracted with US Bank to provide Departmental VISA credit cards, also referred to as Purchasing Cards. If adding users, please provide them with the SOU Purchasing Card Procedure Manual.
The cards are to be used to purchase specific types of goods and services for the University which will result in significant efficiencies and convenience.
SOU requires procurement card users, custodians, and budget authorities to all take a knowledge test regarding the use of the card. Using your credentials, you log into Moodle to study and to enroll in the test as follows:
Open Welcome/SOU website
Using tab at top, log into Moodle
Search Courses for: Procurement
Moodle Guidelines (pdf): Procurement Card Training and Procurement Card Test Enrollment
Guidelines & Forms:
- SOU Guidelines for Department Procurement (Purchasing) Cards
- Purchasing Card All Campus Training - Use Procedures and Forms
- Department Purchasing Card - Application & Agreement
... P-Card "Terms and Conditions"
- Request to Increase Purchasing Card Limits
- Statement Cut-off Schedule (Billing Cycle time-periods 2 years)
- Activity Log Form
- Business Services P-Card "Audit Form" - for your reference
- SOU Purchasing Card - Sanctions for Misuse
Purchasing Office: Susanne Homes Hall, 1250 Siskiyou Blvd. Ashland, Oregon 97520
Operating Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (541) 552-6700