SOU has contracted with US Bank to provide Departmental VISA credit cards, also referred to as Purchasing Cards. If adding users, please provide them with the SOU Purchasing Card Procedure Manual.
The cards are to be used to purchase specific types of goods and services for the University which will result in significant efficiencies and convenience. SOU Fiscal Policy 70.100 establishes the guidelines for this policy.
SOU requires procurement card users, custodians, and budget authorities to all take a knowledge test regarding the use of the card. You log into Moodle to study and to enroll in the test as follows:
Log into Moodle through https://inside.sou.edu
Moodle directions (pdf): Procurement Card Training and Procurement Card Test Enrollment
Guidelines & Forms:
- SOU Purchasing Card Procedure Manual (for Campus)
- Department Purchasing Card - Application & Agreement
... P-Card "Terms and Conditions"
- Request to Increase Purchasing Card Limits
- Statement Cutoff Schedule (Billing Cycle time-periods)
- Activity Log Form
- Business Services P-Card "Audit Form" - for your reference
- SOU Purchasing Card - Sanctions for Misuse