Sign up for our SIRO (Scholarships, Internships, and Research Opportunities) mailing list!
Keeping up with the ever-changing field of scholarships and other opportunities is quite a challenge. To help you, Disability Resources offers a mailing list of the current opportunities as they come to us. Here's what to expect:
- List goes out approximately once a week - less if we don't have new information to share
- We do not share our mailing list with anyone
- You do not need to be a current SOU student to receive the list
- All opportunities are related to disability in some way
- All opportunities are phrased exactly as written by the offering organization
- For more information, contact the offering organization
- Scholarship opportunities are generally specific to either the presence of a disability or a specific disability type
- Internship opportunities are offered by employers seeking to widen the diversity of their employees, especially in the area of disability
- Research opportunities are generally requests for surveys or interviews with persons with disabilities, usually for specific academic purposes (dissertations especially)
- Some opportunities may be specific to current or admitted SOU students
Sound interesting? Great! Send us your information below!