We know coming to college can be intimidating, let us partner with you and help answer some questions. Check out our accessible booklet "Tailored to Student Experiences" for more information:
Ready to get going now?
- Register and request services! You can even upload documentation securely to our database.
- Email us at email@example.com for appointments to meet online with one of our staff via phone appointments or video conferencing. We'll walk through the accommodations process at SOU and work with you to determine what supports will be best for you.
- OR directly schedule an inquiry appointment with one of our staff. We still ask that you complete a new student information application prior to any appointment with our office.
Whether you're a prospective student or you've been at SOU for a while, whether you've been on an IEP since second grade or you've just been diagnosed, whether you have a temporary disability or a permanent one, Disability Resources (DR) can assist you with classroom accommodations. If you are sending documentation to SOU for disability accommodation purposes, DR is the place to send it.
- Are you the parent of a student with a disability ? Check out our page just for you.
Scholarships, Internships, & Financial Aid
Everyone needs information on money!
- Our Scholarships and Internships page can help you figure out how to pay for your college degree.
Preparing for College
Wondering about transitioning to university life when you have a disability?
- Check out the Department of Education's information on Preparing for Postsecondary Education
- Or, get even more in-depth on planning your transition to the university with College and Career Guide for Students with Disabilitiesand a Guide to Online college with a Learning Disability
- Check out our accessible booklet "Tailored to Student Experiences". Created by a DR and SOU EMDA Alumn.
Academic Support & Coaching (UCAM)
Need a comprehensive program to support you, especially with difficulties in planning, organization, and follow-through?