Group of students

Ready to get going now?

Register and request services! You can even upload documentation securely to our database.


Whether you're a prospective student or you've been at SOU for awhile, whether you've been on an IEP since second grade or you've just been diagnosed, whether you have a temporary disability or a permanent one, Disability Resources (DR) can assist you with classroom accommodations. If you are sending documentation to SOU for disability accommodation purposes, DR is the place to send it.