Participating in the WRP is an excellent way to:
- Find an internship or permanent position at federal agencies
- Explore careers in the federal service
- Gain interviewing experience
- Improve your resumé
- Market your abilities to a wide variety of potential employers all over the United States
Eligibility to Participate in the WRP
Eligible students must:
- have a disability and be eligible under the Schedule A Hiring Authority.
- be a U.S. citizen.
- be a current, degree-seeking, full-time postsecondary student OR a recent graduate who graduated on or after April 1, 2019.
Important note: Students may also participate if they meet all of the other requirements for the program but are taking a reduced course load due to a disability or if they are taking less than a substantially full-time load in the enrollment period immediately prior to graduation.