Report Access Barriers
Southern Oregon University is committed to equal access and the civil rights of people with disabilities. Therefore, we make every effort to remove barriers to our programs wherever they exist.
In the event you encounter a barrier on the SOU campus, such as an inoperative elevator, blocked access ramps, snow or ice accumulation, or inappropriate use of designated accessible parking spaces, we need you to help us identify them.
For serious or life-threatening issues, please call 911 or Campus Public Safety's emergency line at (541)552-6911.
Report Barriers Contact Info
- Facilities Management: (541)552-6231. Hours 8-5, M-F
- Campus Public Safety non-emergency contact: (541)552-6258. Hours 8-5, M-F
- Campus Public Safety Tipline (can be used anonymously): (541)552-8372. Hours: 24/7
- Disability Resources: (541)552-6213. Hours: 8-5, M-F
- Accessibility Coordinator: (541)552-8119. Hours: 8-5, M-F
- Equity Grievance Director: (541)552-7079. Hours: 8-5, M-F
- SOU Cares Report
Go to the map if you need information on accessible doors, parking spaces, and routes on campus.
For more information about formal and informal grievance processes, please follow the appropriate link below: