Click on the link below for the time sheet or instructions that you need.

Re:  Unclassified Hourly Staff - Effective with 4/16/17 Timesheet:  Beginning with 5/13/2017 pay period, paper timesheets will no longer be the way to submit time.  Unless you are specifically cleared to use paper timesheet, the procedure is to enter time electronically using Web-Time-Entry (WTE).  Please refer to Service Center related training documents and training sessions, or see your Supervisor for instructions.  The pay day range will change for Unclassified Hourly as follows:  

Unclassified Hourly - Use of paper timesheet ends
3/16-4/15/2016  Paper timesheet (ends) 

Unclassified Hourly - New Pay Range
Effective 4/16/2017 pay period
4/16/2017-5/12/2017  Web Time Entry* (transition pay range)
5/13/2017-6/12/2017  Web Time Entry  (new pay range)

*Impact:  The pay days of [5/13, 5/14] Weekend and [5/15] Monday will be paid out in the June Payroll range. 





Contact the Service Center Payroll Specialists or Human Resource Specialists with questions.




Enrollment Services
Campus Public Safety
 (541) 552-6258 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
 (541) 552-6911 (Evenings and Weekends)
University Housing
Southern Oregon University
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
Ashland, OR 97520
 (541) 552-7672
Campus Map
Follow Us
SOU facebook  Follow us on Instagram  Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to us on YouTube