Paper Time Entry 2/1/2019
- Classified Employees Hourly Non-Exempt: Timesheet 3-shift (xlxs) & Classified Hourly Non-Exempt Instructions (pdf)
- Classified Temporary Hourly Non-Exempt: Timesheet 3-shift (xlsx) & the Instructions (pdf)
- Classified Employees Salaried Exempt: Timesheet (pdf) or Timeshift 3-shift (xlxs) & Classified Salaried Exempt Instructions (pdf)
- Classified Employees Salaried Non-Exempt: Timesheet 3-shift & Classified Salaried Non-Exempt Instructions (pdf)
- Unclassified Employees Salaried Non-Exempt Instructions (pdf) :
Timesheet Non Exempt 2-shift (xlsx)
Timesheet Non Exempt 3-shift (xlsx)
Effective Time Entry 2/1/2018...
- Unclassified Employees Salaried Exempt: Leave Record (pdf) and leave (taken) reporting Instructions (pdf) )
- Unclassifed Employees Salaried Exempt: Interim Timesheet for those "Tracking Hours" Instructions (pdf)
"Interim" Timesheet Exempt 2-shift (pdf)
"Interim" Timesheet Exempt 3-shift (pdf)
The University uses an electronic time-entry sytem called Banner Web Time Entry (WTE). This is the time-entry method used by Hourly workers including Student workers, Temporary Hourly staff, Unclassified Hourly, and Faculty Hourly staff. This is also the leave-taken entry method used by Monthly Administrative staff beginning on 2/1/2018.
The use of Banner WTE moves staff away from paper timesheets and into electronic time entry for most all SOU pay type categories. The benefit to you is the convenience of entering your time (or leave used) from any device and allows for a seamless interface into the SOU Payroll system. *Unless approved by Payroll Manager as an exception, paper timesheets are not to be used in lieu of WTE for these groups. The back up timesheet pdf version is provided here for your personal use or as a back up.
Back up paper Timesheets:
- Classified Temporary Support Staff [WTE]: Timesheet (pdf) or (msword) & the Instructions (pdf)
- Unclassified Hourly Non-Exempt (Overtime-Eligible) [WTE]: Timesheet (xlsx) [13th-12th]
- Student Employee [WTE]: Student Employee Timesheet (xlsx) [13th-12th]
[check box for: Regular Pay, Peak Pay, or Work Study student employee]
Back up Forms:
[WTE]= Banner Pay module named "Web Time Entry" [WTE] is SOU method of (electronic) time entry.