Click on the link below for the time sheet or instructions that you need.
- Classified Employees: Timesheet (xls) , Timesheet (xlsx) , & the Instructions (pdf)
- Classified Employees Exempt: Timesheet (pdf) or (msword) & the Instructions (pdf)
- Unclassified Salaried Exempt: Timesheet (pdf) & the Instructions (pdf)
- Unclassified Salaried Non-Exempt: Timesheet 2-shift (xlsx) & the Instructions (pdf)
- OR Timesheet 3-shift (xlsx) version
- Unclassified Hourly Overtime-Eligible: Timesheet (xlsx)- Use through 4/15/2017
Unclassified Hourly Overtime-Eligible: Timesheet (xlsx)- Use begining 4/16/17 - 5/12/2017 (See NOTE below)
- Temporary Support Staff: Timesheet (pdf) or (msword) & the Instructions (pdf)
- Student Employee: Student Employee Timesheet (xlsx)
[check box for: Regular Pay, Peak Pay, or Work Study student employee]
- "Use of" Sick Leave Request Form
Re: Unclassified Hourly Staff - Effective with 4/16/17 Timesheet: Beginning with 5/13/2017 pay period, paper timesheets will no longer be the way to submit time. Unless you are specifically cleared to use paper timesheet, the procedure is to enter time electronically using Web-Time-Entry (WTE). Please refer to Service Center related training documents and training sessions, or see your Supervisor for instructions. The pay day range will change for Unclassified Hourly as follows:
Unclassified Hourly - Use of paper timesheet ends
3/16-4/15/2016 Paper timesheet (ends)
Unclassified Hourly - New Pay Range
Effective 4/16/2017 pay period
4/16/2017-5/12/2017 Web Time Entry* (transition pay range)
5/13/2017-6/12/2017 Web Time Entry (new pay range)
*Impact: The pay days of [5/13, 5/14] Weekend and [5/15] Monday will be paid out in the June Payroll range.
Contact the Service Center Payroll Specialists or Human Resource Specialists with questions.