Administrative Requests

New Employees and Contingent Workers (Affiliate, Volunteer, Board of Trustee, Emeritus)

  • New Account Form  - For new hires, or if you are requesting Banner access, please complete this form. If you have not done so, please follow the Initiating a Recruitment instructions for new hires.
  • New Affiliate Account Form (PDF)
  • New Employee Guide (Word)

Departing Employees

  • Human Resource Services Separation Form (PDF)
  • Information Technology Departing Employee Form (PDF)

Current Employees

  • Employee Name Change Form (Online form)
  • Paper Order Form (Online form)
  • Long Distance Code Request Form (PDF)
  • University Property Loan Agreement Form / Off-Campus Use Agreement Form (PDF)
  • Linux Laptop Exemption Form (PDF)
  • Telecommuting Personal Computer Support Services Waiver (PDF)

Media Services

  • Media Checkout for Staff and Faculty (Online Form)
  • Student Authorization for use of Media Services Equipment Form (PDF)

Security Cameras

Wireless Services (Cell) Forms

  • Wireless Services Authorization Form (PDF)
  • Wireless Services Exception Form (PDF)



  • Network/Email & Moodle Accounts Name Change (Students must first visit the Raider Student Services for a legal name change) (Online form)


  • Information Technology Department Student Employment Application (Apply on Handshake)
  • FERPA - Summary of the Law (PDF)
  • FERPA - Statement of Understanding Form (PDF)

Media Services | Student Loaner Equipment

Other Accounts

  • Sponsored Account Form (PDF)
  • Affiliate Accounts (the Affiliate Status Form has been moved to the HR Forms page.)