Southern Oregon University uses the Lexmark Content and Nolij software products to image, organize, and track documents. Nolij and Content are both document imaging, document management, and workflow solutions for electronic documents. By transitioning from paper to document imaging, customers have access to documents anywhere and are able to automate and improve business processes. Workflows route folders of scanned images through institutional processes alleviating the need for physical transfer of paper documents while keeping the documents accessible to appropriate University personnel.
For help with Document Imaging, please attend a training session, review the documentation, or contact us at email@example.com.
- Accessing Nolij Document Imaging
- Content Documentation by Lexmark
- Perceptive Content Document Imaging Basics
- Perceptive Content Document Imaging Basics Web Interface
- Business Services Accounts Payable Document Imaging Workflow
- Success at Southern TRIO Applications Document Imaging Workflow