Southern Oregon University uses the Ellucian Banner administrative software system to administer student, finance, and human resource information. Banner is a secure software system that supports the full range of functions necessary for student, financial aid, finance, and human resource administration including registration, admissions, advising, recruiting, accounts receivable, housing, scheduling, payroll, tracking employee personnel records, and tracking departmental budgets and expenses including creating purchase orders, invoices, institutional JV's, and the reports showing these transactions.
Any modern browser may be used with Banner but Chrome is the recommended browser.
For help with Banner, please attend a training session, review the documentation, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessing Banner
- Banner 8 Form Replacements in Banner 9
- Banner 9 Keyboard Shortcuts for Macs
- Banner 9 Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows
- Banner Accounts Receivable
- Banner Finance
- Banner Financial Aid
- Banner General User Guide 8.11.2 and 9.3.15
- Banner Human Resources
- Banner Student
- Data Extract
- Department Processes
- File Upload Utility
- Getting Started with Banner 9
- Getting Started with Banner 9 Navigation Video
- My Banner Maintenance (Personal Menu)
- Programming Requests
- Reports and Jobs Menu
- Supplemental Data Engine