There are many resources available to you. Read on for detailed policies and procedures that you are expected to follow as a student at Southern Oregon University.
Note: SOU has migrated away from My SOU. These services are currently available at Inside SOU. Updated documentation will be uploaded as it becomes available. Please contact Raider Student Services for assistance. Thanks for your patience!
Inside SOU is your one-stop portal for accessing important student systems. If you have not already activated your network account, see these instructions to obtain your network user name and password for logging into Inside SOU.
Besides providing links for campus communications and social networking opportunities, Inside SOU gives you access to:
- SISWeb — to register for courses, pay your tuition, see your grades, request a transcript, etc.
- Gmail — to send and receive your student email
- Moodle — to access your online course materials
- Campus Directory — to find people who can help you get things done
- Class Schedule — to provide information about classes
- Campus Map — to help you find your way around campus when you visit
- And much more