To ease the process of separating, please review the following materials:

Required Forms for Separation

Final Check and any Banked Balances

Final checks are issued within a week of separation, or by normal payday, whichever comes first, unless otherwise stated. The employee will confirm whether they prefer direct deposit (if already set up) or a paper check for final pay while filling out the Resignation/Transfer Form (linked above). Paper checks are picked up at the Service Center (upstairs in Britt Hall), bring a form of ID. Vacation payouts are added to your final check; classified employees receive up to 250 hours of accrued vacation and unclassified employees receive up to 180 hours of accrued vacation. Sick leave can transfer between "OUS" institutions but does not get paid out upon separation. Any faculty over/under loading will be settled upon separation, with any additional funds being paid on the final check.