Human Resources has partnered with LinkedIn Learning and SOU's Outreach & Engagement for a 2019 professional development framework that meets the desire for flexibility and accessibility to both on-line and in-person training.
LinkedIn Learning is an on-demand learning platform that will enable the achievement of professional goals and aspirations through on-line courses and videos. SOU employees may now access a LinkedIn Learning account within Inside.SOU.edu. Once in, employees can customize their learning experience, as well as access a learning path that has been developed based on their job description. Below are a few highlights of what LinkedIn Learning offers:
- Unlimited access to more than 5,000 video tutorials covering business, creative and technology topics
- Personalized recommendations that allow for the exploration of the most in-demand skills
- Expert instructors representing relevant industry topics, all in one place
- Convenient learning with the flexibility to access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device
- Helpful resources that reinforce new knowledge with quizzes and exercises
In collaboration with SOU's Outreach and Engagement, in-person training will be sponsored by Human Resources each Winter, Spring and Fall locally on the SOU Ashland Campus. Details of the first session are listed below:
For questions regarding LinkedIn Learning access, tools and recommend learning paths, please contact Human Resource Services at 541-552-8119 or email email@example.com. For a full listing of workshops independently offered by SOU's Outreach and Engagement, please visit https://inside.sou.edu/dce/professional/leaders.html.