On-line registration is not available at this time.
Download a brochure (PDF file) 2016
Applications Must Include: (items must be submitted together.)
- A completed 2016 Application Form (fillable PDF).
- Most current achievement test scores, results of TAG identification testing if available, and other applicable test results.
- Grade records for the current year.
- New Students: Two confidential letters of recommendation. At least one must be from a current classroom teacher or principal. Letters must be in a sealed envelope with a signature across the seal.
Returning Students: One confidential letter of recommendation from a current classroom teacher.
Click here for 2016 Letter of Recommendation Form in fillable PDF format.
- ACADEMY is a program for students who are interested in intellectual enrichment. New students must submit a written statement that is 450 to 500 words long and typed in 12 point font. Describe things you have done to enrich your life. You may include information about special interests, leadership, activities, and awards. This is a very important part of the application. Returning Students: In 450 to 500 word essay (12 point font) What role does “imagination” play in human progress? Give examples from history and your own life.
What Is the Deadline?
We will accept applications through June 3, 2016. However, enrollment in each session is limited. Due to the popularity of ACADEMY, we encourage students to complete their applications early and submit them in a timely fashion. Applications will not be reviewed until all documentation has been received and files are complete. The priority application deadline is April 14th. The general application deadline is April 29th. Applications submitted after the general deadline will be added to our waitlist and reviewed as space becomes available. We will notify successful applicants beginning in early March. We will take applications until June 3rd.
2016 - Academy Tuition Fee: $750 (no application fee)