ASC success is evidenced by a continuing commitment to the program by the university and the high schools, by requests for expansion into a variety of disciplines, by the academic success of students involved in ASC courses, and by a high level of satisfaction expressed by students, faculty and administrators. Maximum of 18 credits per term.
2017-18 Advanced Southern Credit Online Enrollment Form
Two-Step Process: REGISTRATION FORM & ONLINE PAYMENT
Fall term deadline was October 2, 2017.
We are no longer accepting new enrollment forms.
- 2017 - 2018 Instructions for Enrollment
- Course List of Fall 2017 classes to help complete the Enrollment Form
- Enrollment form for online registration - two options below (no longer available)
- Desktop/laptop option
- Mobile option - it may be necessary to turn cell phone to horizontal view to be able to enter the course information section
- Pay online with Visa or Mastercard. WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE ONLINE PAYMENTS FOR FALL TERM 2017.
- Tax Form W-9S
- Tuition waivers- please see your high school teacher for more information
How to View Grades and Order Transcripts
About the Program
For more information, please watch our our brand new video that showcases the dual credit opportunities for high school students to earn early college credit through SOU's Advanced Southern Credit and RCC's College Now Programs:
The ASC courses are taught at the individual high schools by high school instructors. Since these courses are "sponsored" by the participating high school, SOU is able to reduce the normal tuition fee by a considerable amount. The tuition for an ASC course is currently $43 per credit hour. Considering that a 2017-18 state funded four-credit undergraduate course's tuition can be over $1,000, ASC offers substantial savings to the student. Maximum of 18 credits per term.
The SOU Division of Continuing Education Pre-College staff with cooperation from participating schools and instructors will administer registrations, tuition payments, processing of submitted grades, course withdrawals/tuition refunds and calendar issues. Any questions related to Advanced Southern Credit Issues should be directed to the High School to College Transition Programs staff. Call 552-6452 or 552-6899.